Days in Aussie
non domestiques ♥
Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm looking back on those project craze/madness/rush days and missing the thrill from it. It sounds psychotic but at least we had something to look forward to. And I can't seem to get myself to settle down and start studying.


Winter's officially here. It gets below 20deg in the day and tonight, it's gonna hit -1 deg! WOOOHOOOO! Though i'm more of a summer person, I would rather it be chilly than hot and humid.


We volunteered at some orientation on Wednesday and it was totally worth the losing of sleep! Free food + free hoodie+ $100 gift card! Where on earth would we get such good deals other than Australia? HAHAH! considering the fact that throughout the session, I spent half the time sleeping!!


Some pictures from the event.














ohh! and i wouldnt mind doing high school here if given a chance since they've got such cute uniforms!!!




I'm starting to fall in love with this place down under as time goes by. Though we face racism and tend to be treated as 3rd class citizens, but with the gorgeous surroundings, lovely weather and laidback lifestyle, it surpasses everything else!
and i went for my first haircut here yesterday!!! i'm missing the cheap 10 bucks haircut i've back at home though!!

{ 11:05 AM ; Ming Xian }

_________________________________________________________________________