Days in Aussie
non domestiques ♥
Monday, June 1, 2009

I've just realized how closely my life revolves around the 5 other ladies here. What am I to do without them around? The grocery shopping/cooking/bitching/entertaining/amusing babes! Though there are times when we just cannot stand one another, the forthrightness really helps - when we just bitch about each other right in the FACE! We see each other 24/7 and i mean TWENTYFOURSEVEN. hahahaa. right before bed, as soon as we wake up, in school, after school, dinnertime. and the list goes on.

Isn't it amazing how fate brought us all together (cliche as it might sound). Like how our characters are SO similar in certain ways and yet vastly different in others. The virtual lady, the movie freak, the one that remembers all the past theme/advertisement songs, the one that has a lucky tummy for us to RUB and the nutritionist!! Somehow or rather, it's like we fit together like jigsaws!! I'm sure if Cumquat Accommodation was available for me last semester, and I didn't move into CV, things would have been so different.

It's almost a year since I've been here. Another half a year more to go before heading home. Back home where an uncertain future awaits me...

Before i return to my transport report,

I LOVE YOU LADIES!! =))

{ 12:51 PM ; Ming Xian }

_________________________________________________________________________