Days in Aussie
non domestiques ♥
Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ms Poh has reached another level altogether. Though it's still a struggle to keep awake from 1200-0100, I've managed to overcome that and sustain till 0400 in the morning!

Welcome back 'panda eyes'!!!Speaking of which, I miss the tan that I had 3 months ago. I need a tan badly!! Maybe I should go get some of the moisturizer/tanning lotion!hahahaa. Why is it that I'm paying for the courtyard yet I cant get a tan there!! HAHAHAH!! Think my neighbours will just think I'm being ridiculous la!! Miss the GOOD OLD DAYS when I can just take a stroll to the pool and laze by it, whilst sky-gazing!

Paintball was fine! Wouldn't say it's FUN but well, it's all for the EXPERIENCE! AT least I can say 'Oh! I've played paintball in Australia!!' hahahahaha!!As soon as the overalls were on, it reminded me of the 'days in NCC' And I guess I'm gonna be bedridden tomorrow - the effects of too much squatting and hiding in odd positions to try our best to not get shot!


FABB!! can you still rmb what our motive for this shot was?!!?!? HAHHAHHA!!!



Most of the time, the team members in my group were just running around with no strategy whatsoever! Guess it could be due to the large team sizes. YES! There were 30 people on each team!! Imagine the amount of pellets flying through each time you lift your head off the safety barriers! Now even as I close my eyes, I think pellets flying through the sky!! HAHAHAH!!



And I think the only way I can hope to get an average grade for the transport module would be to cross my fingers and pray REAL HARD when I drop the remainder 80% of work into the submission box on the 29th June and 5th July.


{ 3:59 AM ; Ming Xian }

_________________________________________________________________________