|
non domestiques ♥
|
|
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
First presentation/class discussion of the semester tomorrow. Surprisingly, I'm still feeling calm about it and have yet to feel the jitters. Still undecided on whether to dress in shorts or jeans. That shall depend on my mood tomorrow. Let's hope that I can put my formal wear to use during the Impacts & Sustainability presentation since it's for the Ipswich City Council. Enjoying doing my statistics tutorials as the days go by. Probably because it's the only one that provides us with definite answers to tutes unlike the rest of the tourism modules. And our tutor's definitely amazed by Joyce and I. We are like the only ones who attend lessons with ALL our homework done and yet whenever she posts questions to us, we seem to be lost. HAHAHA!! That's due to the fact that most of the time, we're probably discussing some other stats related qns amongst ourselves. Ohh! And we've discovered a 'new' module that could be taken in the next semester which is quite similar to APEL at TP. Hopefully we'll be able to sign on for that module and it would save us from the misery of doing yet another tourism module - which means 0 tourism mods next sem. WHEEEEEEEE!! Isn't it contradicting that I'm doing a Travel and Tourism major and yet I dread its modules? Shall end off the post before i continue rambling on and on about school! Nights people!! _________________________________________________________________________ |