Days in Aussie
non domestiques ♥
Monday, October 6, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME Ipswich!

Maybe i'm more of a countryside person? I've always experienced this comforting feel whenever I get back 'home'(Ipswich) from Brisbane and this time round, Melbourne. I love how Ipswich is self-contained and it isn't very often that we would see hoards of people walking along the streets. Most of the time, we Asians are the only ones as most of them own cars. And how the bus drivers would offer to send us directly to our door step seeing that we've got loads of grocery bags.

yes i'm home!! back to the piling assignments and exams. 4 more weeks till freedom!! Sydney & GC next!!

I think I'm consumed by insatiable wanderlust. Always having the urge to just pack my stuff up and start backpacking. The desire to learn about different cultures and experience life-changing events through these trips.

Time to get back to work!

Here's the wonderful group of Mel-tripper chicken thighs/breasts =)):




{ 10:06 AM ; Ming Xian }

_________________________________________________________________________