Days in Aussie
non domestiques ♥
Monday, September 1, 2008

YAY! 2 months down!!! 3 more to go!! I think I'm aging. I need at least 8 hours of sleep a day. Slept for 7 hours last night and felt lethargic the whole of today! I need some awakening spells to be casted on me!

And SPRING'S here!!! The insects are released!! I really need to invest in a strong insecticide now. Jeans will be neatly stored in the wardrobe! I'm kinda missing winter now actually, the chilly-ness in the air. Think it's the weather change, quite a number of people around falling sick. Biz Law lect ended early as the SG lecturer was sick as well. It just feels homely to attend his lectures even though the subject's dry as its so singaporeany!

ok. back to australian idol. and i need to revise for my Marketing test(my very first one here)!

{ 7:14 PM ; Ming Xian }

_________________________________________________________________________