Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I can’t believe I savored yet another of Jodi Picult’s book in a span of 2 days, amidst the busy project rush period.
Jodi Picult managed to describe the whole trial scene so vividly that it felt as though I was watching yet another Hong Kong drama serial when the defendants and prosecutors had to just verbally fight it out in court. And even though the defendant’s lawyer knew about the whole truth in the story, he made sure that the defendant used his side of the story instead of the truth. Well, the whole point was that what the jury wanted to hear in court wasn’t the truth. Instead, whichever party managed to sound more convincing to the jury, together with concrete evidence would win the case. The book was so intriguing that I just had to finish it quickly so that I wouldn’t get distracted whilst doing my projects! I vow to never start on a Jodi Picult book when I’m in a whirlpool of projects.
Ok back to reading yet another journal article and summarizing it. Adios! =)
{ 11:41 PM ; Ming Xian }
_________________________________________________________________________