Days in Aussie
non domestiques ♥
Friday, September 5, 2008

I think I need English lessons. All along, I’ve always thought that even though my ANGMO isn’t perfect, it’s of average standard. But ever since I’ve arrived, I think it’s definitely below average. At Ping Yi, the comments given by my English teacher for my compositions will always be: overall fluent, could do with more vocabulary. Now, I can fully comprehend the importance of it all. It didn’t help that in the first assignment returned to us, ‘check English in parts’ was the top comment on the list.

1.5 assignments down and 3 more major ones to go. Maybe I should really attend English lessons catered for international students in school and I’m seriously considering it. A 3-day school week and a total of 4 modules this semester yet I’m feeling the strain and I need more time for my studies!

{ 1:08 AM ; Ming Xian }

_________________________________________________________________________