Friday, September 19, 2008
FREEDOM!!!
I could smell it in the air since submission on Wednesday at 1330.

Here's my dearest companion whose been by my side the past few nights keeping me company - mr gecko

Yes, I make it sound like it’s officially my last submission. But NO! I’ve still got a long way to go. Melbourne trip in 11 days!! Following which, another 2 more presentations and 2 more essays to go! Gold coast trip after that and I’ll be HOME!!! BKK trip after that. YAY!! I need to stock up on my clothes for the next 2 semesters so that my very NICE girlfriends here won’t be amused at my lack of clothes again.
To reward ourselves for working SO HARD the past few days (note: having approximately 2-3 hours of sleep a day), we decided that it’s time to go to TOWN. It’s been awhile since we’ve took the train out. I absolutely adore long train and bus rides though I can get quite edgy/ fidgety at times.
Korean food + bubble tea + chilling out at pub +dumb movie (stepbrothers) = 5 happy girls

I need to go running soon. The endless amount of snacking and consuming MSG daily is so not good for health. Pictures from Bridge to Brisbane run are up. And this is the only picture of us that could be found online. Yes, it doesn’t look very glamorous. I shall attempt to post for the camera at Stan Chart run in December.

On a side note, I think I need to widen my social circle. No ill intentions or whatever. I just find that the only people I’m hanging around with are from Campus View and Cumquat. And from next semester on, I’ll only be hanging around with Campus View peeps since the ones from Cumquat this semester are all moving over here. I do think it’s not an easy feat though. Well, having to step out of one’s comfort zone and approaching someone that you’re totally not familiar with can never be easy, at least for me. Most of the time, we’re so used to what we have at the moment that we’ll be thinking, ‘why bother?’ It shall be my resolution for this semester.
{ 5:43 PM ; Ming Xian }
_________________________________________________________________________