Days in Aussie
non domestiques ♥
Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well, just couldn't bring myself to sit down and blog for the whole of last week. Just wasn't in the mood. Anyway, just to note down what I've done for the whole of last week,


- I submitted my very first assignment at UQ. Was quite nervous about it.


- Visited the DFO airport outlet


- Made pancakes. Serving size stated = 9 pancakes. I have no idea how i ended up with 17!!! hahaha!


- Practically slacked my remainder days away, at the same time, trying my best to absorb what I've read from the Biz Law TB.


- Booked our flights and accommodation to Melbourne!! Wheeee!! Hello hello FAB!!


- Signed up for Bridge to Brisbane Run on the 7th Sept.10km. My first ever marathon!!


- Marked the end of Beijing Olympics 2008. While watching the closing ceremony on Sunday, I was having mixed feelings about it. In the blink of an eye, it's come to an end. The terrific Olympians whom performed so well. How often does one get the chance to actually compete in a world renowned event? The heart-racing swim events, tranquil yet breathtaking gymnastics and diving, all the team games like volleyball, basketball, handball events that portrayed the strong bonding of a team. If only I had been in a sports team during my polytechnic days. Till 2012 when I'll be watching all of it again! Will I be one of the spectators than? Or will I be in Singapore working my guts out as an OL? Or will I be in some other parts of the world viewing it? Bye Bye Beijing! Hello London and the Big 24!!


All in all, school's been pretty much the same. Other than the fact that the assignments are piling. Have got an assignment due every other week. Isn't travel & tourism supposed to be easier to score as compared to events management? At least that was what I thought.


Oh!! I've confirmed the dates of my return flight back home!! YAY!! Hello Singapore! Hello Bayshore Park! Hello ECP! Hello NCC peeps! Hello Ping Yians! Hello ex-group mates! Hello humid weather! Hello HAWKER FOOD!!! - 1st December! It's arriving!!! =)))


And I had Tao Huey & Mooncakes the other day!!


{ 4:39 PM ; Ming Xian }

_________________________________________________________________________