Days in Aussie
non domestiques ♥
Thursday, August 28, 2008

In the midst of considering the benefits and constraints of older people’s access to leisure experiences, programs and facilities, I’ve decided to take a break. 3 more days to go and it marks my 2nd month here. I dislike typing on a blank page of Microsoft Word. It signifies a long way to go till the end of my essay. Catched Australian Idol earlier on, their auditions are on for 5 days whereas the one in Sg, just 1 day. Ghost Whisperer on now. TV's a major distraction! I shall and will off the tv as soon as I'm done with GW. But Ugly Betty's on after GW!!! Followed by Make me a Supermodel!!

Brainteaser of the Day: What is never-ending, keeps piling up daily, haunts me often but it’s still significant and a necessity in my life?

Answer: my READINGS!!! (was supposed to flip it upside down! But I have no idea how to do it!)

{ 8:28 PM ; Ming Xian }

_________________________________________________________________________