|
non domestiques ♥
|
|
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
SQ looked at my wardrobe and laughed out loud earlier on! She claims that I've worn more than half the clothes inside already. SQ was so amused that with 31 kg worth of luggage I could only bring that amount of clothes. But back home when I was packing, it really felt like it was more than enough. How how?? The poor student here can't afford to splurge on clothes and the SALE over at Brisbane arent exactly dirt cheap either. Anyways, sent in an online job application at Coles. Just for parttime/casual work, I had to complete a 40 minutes long IQ test! which is indeed challenging by the way. Maybe after they've seen my resume they wouldn't even call? No prreetty pics to put up! Might be getting a printer soon. It freaking cost us 1 buck each to photocopy just a set of lecture notes! So gonna grow horizontally here. The dimples are slowly diminishing as well. Will scream in horror one day when I see myself in the mirror w/o dimples. And what's e cause of that... SQ's forever hungry and when she snacks/eats I'll join her. XY's forever leaving e dining table early to do the dishes or clear up so SQ & I will be the ones finishing up the food on the table as we refuse to have any leftovers. I highly doubt the jogging sessions twice a week will be of help given the amount of food I've been consuming right? It's ok... just the transition period. I think there's a need for me to attend conversational English lessons as well as those in writing. We are required to submit 3 individual essays for the level 3 module this semester, Tourism Destination Marketing. As most students taking this are considered final year students, quite a lot would be expected from us. Not only that, stuff like Shire council/regional council blablabla has to be understood so as to complete the essays. Market Day at St Lucia tomorrow!! Another 5 bucks gone for transport! Then again, maybe the discounts I get from joining the clubs would be more than that?? _________________________________________________________________________ |