Days in Aussie
non domestiques ♥
Sunday, July 27, 2008


  1. School's officially starting tomorrow. Assignments, tutorial homework & readings... here I come!!


  2. It's been REAL COLD the past few days and judging from the weather forecast, it isn't going to turn any warmer. Awaiting the day when I can slip on my shorts and just walk around the whole day not feeling cold. Then again, I LOVE the feeling of the sun on my face during Winter.


  3. Do bolsters come in the heated kind? My daily routine's to warm up my bed before sleeping but the bolster's a little hard to warm and it still gives me the shudders!!


  4. Watched 'Battle of the Choirs' on 7. Young choir guys are cute!


  5. Home-cooked curry for dinner! Well, not exactly home-cooked, more of the instant paste kind but it turned out yummy-licious!! As usual, we cleared everything off!























  6. I miss the convenience of buying food as and when I want in Sg. Gotta wake up 15-20 mins earlier tomorrow to prepare food for school. I want my 便当盒!!!


  7. Papa just called. The first time he called, I was already in dreamland so I sleeptalked with him for about 45 seconds and the next morning when checking through my call records, I was still wondering who I was talking to the night before as the numbers of overseas calls arent indicated on the phone. Hilarious!!


  8. My study table's too small!! Resorted to doing my Biz Law tutorial on the carpeted floor earlier on. Maybe i should get a small coffee table for my room. But I refuse to get anything permanent here!! Oh!!! Other than the HP LaserJet P1005 Printer which i got a few days back. Its ABSOLUTELY important!!


  9. I wanna catch Mama Mia!


  10. The Cadbury & honeycomb ice-cream combi's the best!! So going to hunt down Hokey Pokey ice-cream which is on offer the coming week at Woolworths!!!

{ 8:29 PM ; Ming Xian }

_________________________________________________________________________