|
non domestiques ♥
|
|
Monday, July 21, 2008
This afternoon while I was attending Business Law lecture, the fact that I'm a University student was slowly setting in. Since I've been here, the yearn to excel in school's overpowering. Gone were the days when I could be amongst the top few at class. A short conversation with one of the seniors earlier on motivated me to give my very best this semester to see what I'm capable of. The lack of distractions and being in a pretty much self-contained town will be one of the few push factors. The unfamiliarity, level 3 subject I'm taking this semester and (hopefully not) racism will be the pull factors. The Singaporean accent of the lecturer this afternoon reminded me of the lecture days back at TP. Where attendance was compulsory, the comfy leather seats at TAS resulted in students dozing off and the auditorium alike seats. I'm an official UNI student!!!! _________________________________________________________________________ |